Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No really, I am still here!

***Don't forget to post any questions you may have for me regarding the project here***

Don't worry, I am still here, still cooking, and not just wallowing in my own crapulence following the extremely exciting Australian Gourmet Traveller article.

I haven't cooked since Australia day because it was Chinese New Year on Sunday (and my mum is totally in charge of cooking for this one), and we've been working our way through the leftovers ever since. The Chinese New Year meal involved (as it always does) a lot of rice, thank God! This whole How to Eat project thing involves us having severely less rice than is usual. Which is a challenge for all concerned, especially my rice-addicted parents.

Honestly, I forget how good rice is until I eat some after long stretches of Western food. Mmm... rice.

No comments: