Monday, May 22, 2006

Arse damn hell crap!

I just realised, there are 3 MORE potato recipes just before the panchporan aloo, which I hadn't written on my list!! Latkes, baked cubed potatoes and roasted garlic and whole shallots!!!!!!

Crap crap crap. How am I gonna fit this in?

Hmm... maybe I can just cancel all my shifts at work this week ("DaVinci Code? What DaVinci Code?!... It can't possibly get busy, that's crazy-talk!") and postpone all my essays... ("Sorry, I can't hand in my literature essay because I have potatoes to cook").

I'll work it out.

Grrr...

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Aw, dear!
Just have a potato eating buffet and invite anyone you've ever known. Or send potato care packages. LOL. no worries hon you'll work it out dawg!

Anna's kitchen table said...

Potato-fest is the way to go!! The end is in sight Sarah, you'll be fine!
Hugs,
Anna xx