Monday, December 12, 2005

"Hey Sarah, i eat plenty of rice now... i have rice coming out of the wazoo, thank-you"

Here are a couple of MSN conversations that Liam and I had with regards to Thursday's Roast Pork Lunch...

Thursday Night:

Sarah says:
liam!

Liam says:
Sarah!

Sarah says:
i'm blogging about you and your pork

Liam says:
Mmm, pork

Sarah says:
did you take the pork and potato home with you?

Liam says:
its your pork
oh did I ever!
With its crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside crisp and delectable crackling!

Sarah says:
omg that's so getting quoted

Liam says:
why else did I write it
thanks for all the pork!

Sarah says:
I showed my mate DG a picture of you holding the crackling

Liam says:
yes?

Sarah says:
She said "btw what a mother of a crackling...and btw what a cute guy"
LOL



Sunday Night:

Sarah says:
oi
http://sarah-discovers-how-to-eat.blogspot.com/2005/12/pork_113405749250924248.html

Liam says:
si si!

Sarah says:
check out the comments on the bottom of that blog

Liam says:
sure will

Sarah says:
ah good

Liam says:
I've been labelled as the king of pig to all the world

Sarah says:
haha

Liam says:
hey I eat plenty of rice now
I have rice coming out the wazoo thank you

Sarah says:
write that as a comment

Liam says:
go ahead, put it in

Sarah says:
"Hey Sarah, i eat plenty of rice now... i have rice coming out of the wazoo, thank-you"

Liam says:
Bingo

Sarah says:
I also called you "the pork master"

Liam says:
that is acceptable
the king of pork has far too many connetations

Sarah says:
did you see the photo of you with the crackling?

Liam says:
Well I've made it to the thumbs up
Also please add, 'And despite his apparently massive appetitite for a wide selection of, as it is popularly considered, 'unhealthy' food, Liam is not an unmanageble human blob or 'fat bastard', in fact he is remarkably lithe and quick on his feet and is loosing weight by the day'

Sarah says:
you do realise that the photo of you on the blog illustrates that fact quite plainly

Liam says:
hmmm, but I feel my public needs factual documented evidence
that particular ham could be from a pig circa 1998

Sarah says:
ok well i'm beat, going to bed
goodnight!
i'll add your adjustments to my blog in a new post, tomorrow

Liam says:
night night
yay

No comments: